James Adomian is now 33-1/3 and the record has started to skip a bit.
James Adomian was born in Omaha but currently resides in New York City.
James Adomian was a finalist on Last Comic Standing and is pretty genius with the impressions. If you don't believe me, peep this.
And alas, here's his take on The LP Questionnaire...
1. Pretend you’re 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend. It's 1995. My mixtape is probably James Bond theme songs, and I won't meet my first boyfriend for another seven years (I refuse to consider the Bond music a setback).
2. Which evil villain would make the best President? I grew up in America - aren't all the presidents evil villains? But if I gotta throw my vote in, I'll go hardcore gay villain: Starscream.
3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Darkwing Duck! I memorized the entire series.
4. What superpower do you wish you had? Normalcy.
5. What would the title of your autobiography be? The Unauthorized James Adomian Story (with Kitty Kelly)
Catch James tomorrow night on the Comedy Bang! Bang! standup show at Esther's Follies at 8 and 10pm. He's also appearing as Jesse Venutura in Conspiracy Theory Live with Jesse Ventura on Monday. Hot damn.
It's all happening out there people. Rain and parties and telescopes and there's probably bears or something. If you're holed up keeping dry you can have a looky-loo at all the LPQ/P3 funtimez here.