SXSW registrants (as well as consumers) love the SXSW Gaming Expo – one of the fastest-growing elements of SXSWeek in Austin. Whether you are a video game devotee or your video game company wants to make a big splash with a big audience, then you will want to be a part of this exciting exhibition space!
What is the SXSW Gaming Expo?
- A three-day exhibition that showcases the best new innovations in the video game world as well as other aspects of geek culture. The SXSW Gaming Expo is FREE and Open to the Public.
- The space to showcase your company's latest and greatest ideas to developers, publishers, consumers, digital media industry professionals and internet trendsetters from around the globe.
When and where does the 2016 SXSW Gaming Expo occur?
- Dates for the 2016 show are Thursday, March 17 through Saturday, March 19.
- Host venue is the Austin Convention Center (500 E Cesar Chavez St) in downtown Austin, TX.
How do I market my company at the SXSW Gaming Expo?
- Companies can choose from various options including exhibiting, evening events, panels, sponsorships, premiere events and advertising through such things as the Expo Guide and social platforms.
- Contact Justin Burnham for more information on how your company can be involved with the SXSW Gaming Expo. Hurry, premium placement at the 2016 show will sell out quickly!