Are you warm? Are you dry? Are you ready for another night full of amaze-balls happenings?
Hopefully your mind wasn't completely blown by Anne Wojcicki's killer keynote or Jeffrey Tambor's acting workshop and you still have the juice to check out all the great things we've got going on tonight.
Film Events 4:30pm-11:45pm
- Title Design Program. Screening the best-designed titles of the year.
4:30pm, Vimeo Theater
- Supermensch. See the documented life of legendary manager Shep Gordon.
6:30pm, Paramount Theatre
- Two Step. A college dropout, the "grandmother scam" and an unpaid debt.
7:30pm, Topfer Theatre at ZACH
- The Raid 2. A cop goes undercover and infiltrates the criminal hierarchy.
9:15pm, Paramount Theatre
- Buzz Screening. Catch the most talked about films of the fest!
9:30pm, Vimeo Theater
Interactive Events 7pm-2am
- SXSW Accelerator Awards Ceremony. The best of SXSW Accelerator's startups.
7pm, 4th floor of Downtown Hilton
- Bonus Round Closing Party. Live music and video games fun time.
7pm, Palmer Events Center
- SXSW Film + Interactive Fusion Party presented by The Associated Press. Film and Interactive UNITE.
7pm, Palm Door on Sixth
- IEEE Technology for Humanity Party with Two Bit Circus. You had me at "circus."
8pm, Driskill Hotel
- "Brain Blast" featuring performances by Snoop Dogg and St. Lucia. Snoop Dogg and St. Lucia, oh yes.
Comedy Events 4pm-12am
- Comedy Bang! Bang! (Live Podcast Recording). Scott Aukerman brings his bizarro comedy take of a talk show to Austin.
4pm, Esther's Follies
- Rooftop Comedy Live. Byron Bowers, Drennon Davis and more bring the lolz.
7:30pm, The Hideout
- The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail. Yes, THAT Jonah and Kumail.
8pm, Esther's Follies
- Upright Citizens Brigade presents ASSSSCAT. Improv meets monologuing.
8:30pm, Brazos Hall
- Comedy Gives Back. Comedians unite for Feeding America.
10:30pm, Brazos Hall
Convergence Events 8pm-11pm
- SXsports Overtime Party. Close out SXsports at Buffalo Billiards.
8pm, Buffalo Billiards
Eco Events 5pm-7pm
- Clean Energy Social. Toast to clean energy.
5pm, McGinnis Lochridge
Open to the Public Events 11am-12am
- SouthBites. Our hand-picked vendors will keep you full and fed.
11am-12am, 604 Driskill St - Southeast corner of Cesar Chavez & Red River
Andrea Barbosa rockin' some Madewell 1937 at SouthBites. Photo by Cristina Fisher