An essential part of the SXSW Film conference, and always very popular, 2014 will once again see a broad lineup of mentors, drawn from an array of industry experts.
Meet the Insiders will also return for 2014, a program of vital discussions on the innovations and developments in Film. Each hour-long session will feature two industry insiders: Moderators will start with a 40-minute Q&A with both participants, followed by 20 minutes of open discussion and Q&A.
See below for a list of our initial confirmed Mentors. Stay tuned to this page for our first wave of Meet the Insiders participants, and other additions to the lineups as and when they occur. Remember, only Film, Gold and Platinum Badge holders can participate - head here to grab yours!
- Richard Abramowitz (Abramorama
- Sean Berney (IFC Films)
- Ben Braun (Submarine)
- Dominic Buchanan (Stink)
- Peter Goldwyn (Samuel Goldwyn Films)
- Caroline Habib (Mongrel Media)
- Jason Janego (RadiusTWC)
- Ryan Kampe (Visit Films)
- Ingrid Kopp (Tribeca Film Institute)
- Amanda Lebow (Bond Strategy and Influence)
- David Magdael (David Magdael & Associates)
- Dosin Pak (Busan International Film Festival)
- Greg Rhem (HBO)
- George Rush (Law Offices of George M Rush)
- Keri Safran (Open Road Films)
- Peter van Steemburg (Magnolia Pictures)
- Peter Trinh (ICM Partners)
- Basil Tsiokos (What (not) to Doc)
- Lois Vossen (Independent Lens)
- Andy Whittaker (Dogwoof)
Photo by Michael Caufield