Some of tonight's lovely activities for your perusal... Party Time, Excellent!
- SXSW Film Happy Hour at the InterContinental Bar presented by Blackmagic Design. When I heard about this at a pre-fest meeting I totes wanted to go. I can't so you should go for me.
5pm-7pm, InterContinental Bar.
- SXSW Eco and Geostellar Launch Party. Fight for your right to… save the earth!
- Bonus Round Party presented by Video Game Voters Network, bands presented by Alternative Press. Beep-boop-drink.
7pm, Palmer Events Center.
Film Events for March 9, 7:15pm-1:30am
- Drinking Buddies. So, Chris and Jill are toast, right?
7:15pm, Paramount Theatre.
- Mr. Angel. The Buck starts here.
7:30pm, Vimeo Theater.
- I Give It A Year. There's supposed to be confetti at weddings? Perhaps this is where I've gone wrong.
9:30pm, Topfer Theatre at ZACH.
- Before Midnight. Celine and Jesse are back! Now where's the Slacker reunion?
9:45pm, Paramount Theatre.
- The Rambler. Is this the sequel to Deliverance?
12am, Topfer Theatre at ZACH.
Comedy and SXSW Eco Events for March 9, 6pm-12:30am
- TINY: A Story About Living Small. A special film presented by SXSW Eco about an enterprising couple who will probably never be featured on Hoarders.
5pm, Rollins Theatre at the Long Center.
- SXSW Comedy: Comedy Bang! Bang! Live Podcast Recording. Martin Starr, James Adomian, Reggie Watts, Rob Huebel, holy cats get in line now!
6pm, Esther's Follies.
- SXSW Comedy: The Creek and The Cave presents. Long Island City in tha hizzy.
7pm-8:30pm and 11pm-12:30am, The North Door.
- SXSW Comedy: Burning Love Showcase. Ken Marino, Kumail Nanjiani, and Natasha Leggero, holy cats get in line after Bang! Bang! is over!
8pm-9:30pm and 10pm-11:30pm, Esther's Follies.