Welcome, welcome to the second day of the 27th SXSW! We hope you're pacing yourself because man alive, there's some good stuff on today.
- SXSW Live. We hope you're here for the good times, but in case you're out of pocket or out of town, SXSW Live has a stellar streaming lineup today with Elon Musk's keynote, Al Gore on on the future and a look at Digital Reality with Ping Fu.
- Java Monster Café. Free breakfast care of our pals at Monster. #godzillapancakes
9am-11am, Registrants Lounge in Brush Square Park, 4th and Neches.
- SXSW V2V Meet Up. SXSW in Vegas? Yes, please.
12:30pm, Meet Up Tent.
Film Events for March 9, 11am-6:30pm
- A Conversation with Danny Boyle. Holy cats, Danny Boyle, y'all!
11am, Vimeo Theater.
- Welcome to the Digital Domain! The MIT Open Documentary Lab. Let's push things forward.
11am, ACC, Austin Suite.
- The Crash Reel. The other side of the mountain.
11:15am, Paramount Theatre.
- Shorts Program 2. Some fine-looking offerings…. especially the one about the woman who enters a party and some of the guests wonder what she's doing there as that's basically the story of my life.
1:45pm, Topfer Theatre at ZACH.
- Good Ol' Freda. #thefabfive
5pm, Vimeo Theater.
Interactive Events for March 9, 9:30am-8pm
- SXSW Home Rooms. #101andthensome
9:30am, all venues.
- BIT Programming. In case you couldn't make it to Carver, the BIT goes on at The Hilton Garden Inn.
9:30am, Hilton Garden Inn.
- Interact with NASA at the James Webb Telescope Exhibit and See Hubble's Space Successor. Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.
12pm, Long Center.
- Chuck Lorre: In Conversation with Neil Gaiman... aka How to convince Neil Gaiman to be my BFF.
3:30pm, Long Center, Dell Hall.
- Future15s. #andywarholtimez
Various times, Hilton Austin Downtown, Room 615AB.
We shall return in the afternoon with some night moves for your perusal.