Welcome, welcome to Day Four of the SXSW. Music registration opens today and it's always fascinating how as soon as that reset button gets pushed, the jeans get tighter, the facial hair increases, and we turn the beat around. Information Station
- SXSW Convergence continues today. Music registrants can head to the Long Center after they pick up their badges and see some killer programming. Shaq! They Might Be Giants! Wut?! Film and IA peeps, you've been converging for days, right?
- SXSW ECO Meet Up. Sustainable fun.
3:30pm-4:30pm, Meet Up Tent.
- Photocamp at SXSW Create. I've been looking so long at these pictures of you.
11am-6pm, SX Create, 101 Red River.
Film Events for March 11, 10:30am-6pm
- Bates Motel: Story to Screen with Carlton Cuse. Appparently I need to get cable service again.
10:30am, Vimeo Theater.
- Getting Back to Abnormal. A fascinating slice of politics in New Orleans, one of the least American cities in the States and one of the best.
11:15am, Paramount Theatre.
- Break it Down: Harmony Korine & His Spring Breakers. Saw the movie? Now hear the story.
12:30pm, Vimeo Theater.
- Rewind This!. #vhs4eva
1:45pm, Paramount Theatre.
- Fall and Winter. SXSW Eco presents this compelling look at what's happening to us now that we've messed with Mother Nature. #worldpremiere
4:15pm, Paramount Theatre.
Interactive Events for March 11, 9:30am-6pm
- SXSW Home Rooms. #homeschooled
9:30am, various locations.
- SXSW Interactive Accelerator: Mobile Technologies. Who will volunteer as tribute at this year's Accelerator?!
11am, Hilton Austin Downton, 4th Floor Salons A, B & D.
- Kim Dotcom Speaks! A Skype Panel. #kimpossible
3:30pm, Long Center, Dell Hall.
- They Might Be Giants with Special Guest Interviewer Eugene Mirman. Everything about this = yes.
5pm, Long Center, Dell Hall.