The SXSW Interactive Festival features several different awards ceremonies over the course of event: SXSW Accelerator® Awards, The Dewey Winburne Community Service Awards, SXSW Gaming Awards, SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards and ReleaseIt at SXSW.
We are now accepting entrants for each of these events
- The Dewey Winburne Community Service Awards honors 10 community do-gooders recognized for their use of digital technology to help others and celebrate the spirit of community in Austin that we think is unique to SXSW.
- Accelerator Awards honors the startups that made it through the Accelerator, a two-day pitch competition that happens during the event.
- Gaming Awards honor the year's best major studio games, as well as recognize the most innovative titles from the indie side of the fence.
- Interactive Innovation Awards honors the best and latest advancements in the digital industry.
- ReleaseIt at SXSW is a pitch competition that kicks off the 2016 event by recognizing a company launching a product during SXSWeek that is most likely to succeed in the marketplace.
Attend these award presentations to learn about the individuals and companies who are doing the most innovative, most creative and most inspirational work in their respective fields. In short, these award presentations help registrants identify the best of the best of the best.
Don't miss out – purchase your 2016 badge at the lowest rate today.
Photo credit from left to right: 2015 Innovation Award Winner photo by Sahil Jain; 2015 Accelerator Winners photo by Erik Thureson; 2015 Gaming Award Winner photo by Yoomi Park