The SXSW Interactive Festival features several different awards ceremonies over the course of event: SXSW Accelerator® Awards, The Dewey Winburne Community Service Awards, SXSW Gaming Awards, SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards and ReleaseIt at SXSW.
2016 Award Ceremonies
- Accelerator Awards honor the startups that made it through SXSW Accelerator®, a two-day pitch competition that happens during the event. Deadline to apply is November 6.
- Gaming Awards honor the year's best major studio games, as well as recognizes the most innovative titles from the indie side of the fence. Learn more about the different entry options.
- Interactive Innovation Awards honor the best and latest advancements in the digital industry. Deadline to apply is November 6.
- ReleaseIt at SXSW is a pitch competition that kicks off the 2016 event by recognizing a company launching a product during SXSWeek that is most likely to succeed in the marketplace. Deadline to apply is January 15, 2016.
- The Dewey Winburne Community Service Awards honor 10 community do-gooders recognized for their use of digital technology to help others and celebrate the spirit of community in Austin that we think is unique to SXSW.
Attend these award presentations to learn about the individuals and companies who are doing the most innovative, most creative and most inspirational work in their respective fields. In short, these award presentations help registrants identify the best of the best of the best.
Don't miss out – register to attend today.
Photo credit from left to right: 2015 Innovation Award Winner photo by Sahil Jain; 2015 Accelerator Winners photo by Erik Thureson; 2015 Gaming Award Winner photo by Yoomi Park