So much of the SXSW Interactive Festival revolves around the 800+ sessions that occur over the course of five days. But, when you need a respite from programming, then you will want to visit one of the many lounges we have planned for the 2014 event. The six currently-confirmed lounges for this year’s event are as follows:
- 3M Idea Exchange
- The Beacon Lounge (with a conscience)
- The Circus Mashimus Lounge
- FleishmanHillard black box Lounge
- Future Futures (hosted by MIT Media Lab)
- PayPal Social Media Lounge (hosted by TechSet)
Lounges provide a great opportunity for you to relax and recharge, as well as serve as the perfect forum for you to network with other digital creatives from across the United States and around the world. Remember that meaningful, career-enhancing, one-on-one connections are one of the most valuable aspects of attending the SXSW Interactive Festival.