Futurist, science fiction author and cyberpunk pioneer, Bruce Sterling is set to wrap up SXSW Interactive 2013 in his inimitable way. Tuesday, March 12, 2013 will bring Bruce Sterling's traditional closing remarks. An acclaimed science fiction novelist, a frequent contributor to Wired and a brilliant cultural and social analyst, Sterling's solo presentations are legendary for their humor, satire and poignancy. Coiner of neologisms such as "spime" and "slipstream," Sterling will give his unique vision of the state of tech now and the way of things to come. If you've never seen Sterling speak to his people, this unique presentation is a can't miss. No SXSW trip is complete until you hear his overview of the event! Keep up with Sterling's musings on his Wired blog.
Excited? Want more? More SXSW 2013 information can be found at the following links:
- Check out the revamped workshop programming for 2013
- SXSW Trade Show 2013 now opens Sunday, March 10
- Announced SXSW Interactive keynotes are Elon Musk and Matthew Inman
- SXSW Gaming Expo is FREE and open to the public (Hurry! Booth space is still available but going fast!)
- SXSW Accelerator finalists to be announced in late January