We are excited to reveal that Tina Roth Eisenberg will deliver the keynote address on Sunday, March 10 at the Interactive Festival.
Eisenberg grew up in mountainous Switzerland, influenced by renowned Swiss design and a lot of fresh air. She is often referred to as "swissmiss," her popular design blog, which she runs out of Brooklyn, broadcasting with a European viewpoint and a love for clean, Swiss functional design. Swiss-miss.com has a growing audience of 1.3 million monthly unique readers from all over the world and was selected by The Times as one of the world's Top 50 design blogs.
She also runs a Brooklyn-based collaborative workspace called Studiomates, organizes a monthly lecture series called CreativeMornings, is the inventor of the popular to-do app called TeuxDeux and is the force behind the temporary tattoo shop Tattly.
She will share passion and knowledge from her diverse business experience, and how taking your side projects seriously will lead to your success.
Want more info about SXSW Interactive 2013? Check out the links below:
- See more details about SXSW Interactive keynotes Matthew Inman, Elon Musk, Julie Uhrman, and Joshua Topolsky
- Purchase an Interactive, Gold or Platinum badge to attend any SXSW Interactive event, including keynotes
- danah boyd is the second SXSW Interactive Hall of Fame inductee for SXSW Interactive Awards
- Get more info about how to participate in SXSW Gaming
- Already have your badge? Activate SXSocial to start networking today