Two days, people!! Two days until all the excitement that is SXSW begins.
We've had some monumental announcements this week including Edward Snowden's first videoconference, concerts with 50 Cent and Nas, Conversations with Nicolas Cage, Jon Favreau, Robert Rodriguez and Diego Luna and George Takei.
You're headed our way, right, and don't have to worry about missing out on any of the goodness? If not, you can still register.
Here's some handy links to help you get started on your very own SXSW experience:
- If you're new, we have a handy First Timer's Guide
- Check out all the events on our super deluxe schedule
- Download our mobile app to create your own itinerary on the go
- SXSW Convergence programming has so much awesomeness in store for you
- SXSW Comedy brings the best up and coming talent along with legends like Bill Cosby
- There's loads of lovely art around town, at Flatstock and at the Renegade Craft Fair
- Get your game on at the SXSW Gaming Expo
- SXsports highlights the cultural impact, entertainment and innovation of the sports industry
- The Interactive Staff have put together personalized recommendations to help you navigate their awesome programming
- V2V has loads of great meet ups, a BBQ and more, while SXSW Eco's doing parties, sessions and the Eco Light Garden
We'll be back daily in the am and pm with special posts highlighting the day and evening's events so check back for those starting Friday morning.
Some other pertinent advices: weather's been bananas so keep that in mind, pack some aspirin, a jacket, some sunscreen, pace yourself, be yourself and have a damn good time out there!
SXSW Staff photo by David Fox