Byron Bowers is taking over SXSW.
You may know his lovely face from The Eric Andre Show, Adam Devine's House Party, and BET's Comic View. The Los Angeles-based comedian won the Big Sky International Comedy Competition, Uncle Clyde's Comedy and the Ultimate Laff-Down XVI Competitions, so he has to be funny, right?
He recently went ziplining with Hannibal Buress through a Canadian mall and I am painfully jealous.
Now ready yourselves for his...
The LP Questionnaire
Name: Byron Bowers
Do you have any nicknames? Bmo B
1. Pretend you’re 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend.
Ice Cube - “It Was a Good Day"
Dr. Dre - “Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang"
Wu-Tang Clan - “C.R.E.A.M."
Notorious B.I.G. - “Juicy"
OutKast - "Elevators"
2. Which evil villain would make the best President? The Nothing from Never Ending Story
3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Thundercats
4. What superpower do you wish you had? The ability to manipulate molecules!! That way I dunk from the free throw line AND make gold!!
5. What would the title of your autobiography be? South Paw - about fitting in and acceptance!
Holy wow, EW
Photo courtesy of the performer