Every year, SXSW Comedy teams up with some of the most creative names in the industry to bring a full week of live comedy shows, panels, and parties to Austin. Our 2014 schedule -- which runs from March 8 - March 15 -- continues this tradition with over 40...
- Labels warned over unpaid interns
Story from The Daily Mail.
- Donovan and Ray Davies to join songwriters HOF
Post from NY Times Arts Beat.
- Founding Pussy Riot members respond to criticism from former bandmates
Post from NME. ...
If you’re going to be meeting and greeting new business contacts at SXSW, it’s a great idea to work out how to get noticed. To help with your networking plans, MOO is offering customized MOO Business Cards available for delivery onsite at SXSW!
From Compton to Oakland, California is back on the hip hop radar with a vengeance this year. With an eclectic range of sounds and styles, from hyhpy-spirited party bangers to territorial street raps to trippy hazed production, SXSW 2014 Showcasing Artists Schoolboy Q, Problem, Sage the Gemini, and Mibbs of...
Colombia is home to some of the most innovative music acts in Latin America. SXSW is proud to bring some of this talent together for the Sounds from Colombia music showcase.
- What the critics said about The Beatles in 1964
Op-Ed from LA Times.
- Loud music may have caused ceiling collapse in Chicago club
Story from Chicago Tribune.
- Is surround sound on its way out?
Post from CNET. ...