- Opponents of free music want YouTube reeled in
Post from Bloomberg.
- Albini on Tidal and the problem with 'little streaming fiefdoms'
Interview from Vulture.
- Wiz Khalifa breaks record for most Spotify streams in 24 hours
Post from The ...
The fact that fans have moved to streaming and mobile is not news. And we know fan data is out there. Lots of it. But how is that impacting your bottom line as a working musician, and how can you access and use that info?
As Executive Director at the...
As attendees descended on the downtown area they proved for the second year in a row that Austin B-cycle is a favorite transit alternative among SXSW registrants and year-round residents of Austin.
Launched just over a year ago in December 2013, the popular bike share platform has seen two record...
SXSW Eco is thrilled to announce our partnership with GOOD! GOOD Magazine is a quarterly publication that delivers inspiring stories on people, businesses and organizations pushing the world forward.
- Digital music catches up with physical sales
Story from BBC News.
- Percy Sledge dies
Obituary from NY Times.
- Universal Music agrees to pay $11.5 million to settle digital 'sales' vs. 'licenses' suit
Post from Billboard. ...
This week's list of new releases from SXSW 2015 Showcasing Artists may appear to be light, but what it lacks in volume is more than made up for in sheer musical quality from these under-the-radar acts.