As 2015 brings in the 10th year of YouTube, it’s more important than ever for artists to take charge of their online video presence. But as moderator Ted Cohen (Managing Partner, TAG Strategic) points out, it hasn’t always been a copacetic (and profitable) arrangement between artists, labels, rights holders...
- Surfer Blood guitarist Thomas Fekete diagnosed with rare cancer
Story from Rolling Stone.
- Alice Cooper and John Varvatos discuss Detroit style
Story from Detroit News.
- 'Rockit' revisited
Post from Cuepoint. ...
SXSW teams up with several music festivals from all over the world each year for showcases that help bring our own event to life. We’re extremely proud and excited to have LEVITATION (formerly Austin Psych Fest) as one of our partners for the last few years....
A total of twelve new releases from official SXSW 2015 Showcasing Artists await your eager ears this week.
- RIAA sues music linking site MP3skull
Post from Ars Technica.
- How the digital music industry can spin your listening habits into ad dollars
Story from Adweek.
- Pandora to replace two board members with music industry figures
Story from ...