The fund that benefits victims of the Red River tragedy on March 12, SXSW Cares has pulled in over $150,000 in community donations. We would like to see this total grow even higher in the next few weeks. Benefit events for SXSW Cares run from April 8-20, including a...
Hard to believe that it’s only been three weeks since the SXSW 2014 Music Festival came to a close. Things have slowed down quite a bit here at SXSW HQ, so we’ll have plenty of time to keep up with SXSW alumni artists, their new albums and tours this spring....
- Leaked music contract hints at impending launch of Amazon's Spotify killer
Post from Gigaom.
- The world's top 10 most innovative companies in music
Post from Fast Company.
- Hugh Masekela celebrates 75th birthday
Review from NY Times. ...
- SXSW Cares Big Benefit to run April 12 - 20
Post from Austin Chronicle.
- Future Islands' 11 year path to viral stardom
Story from The Daily Beast.
- Labels say 'Russian Facebook' is a haven for piracy
Post from ...
Do you want to showcase your innovative ideas to leading-edge thinkers in the digital creative community? Then you should be a part of the speaker lineup at the second annual SXSW V2V event, which occurs July 13-16 in Las Vegas. To make this happen, get your speaking proposal into...
- Sanctions against Russia may affect concerts in Finland
Story from Billboard.
- David Grubbs on the meaning of records
Interview from Chicago Reader.
- Flea is writing memoirs
Item from Hollywood Reporter. ...