- Rhapsody acquires two music discovery startups
Post from Gigaom.
- Jack White has the best-selling vinyl LP in twenty years
Post from The Verge.
- Police: 42 arrested, 24 sickened at Seaside Heights electronic music festival
Story from Star-Ledger. ...
Even though SXSW has just opened up for the 2015 event, we’re still going to do our best to let you know about the weekly music releases from SXSW Showcasing Artist alumni (at least until we begin announcing 2015 acts later this fall). There are several notable releases from...
SXSW 2015 will bring over 75,000 industry professionals from 80+ nations for its conferences, exhibitions and festivals this coming March 13 - 22.
SXSW offers a unique opportunity for maximum exposure to the music, film and interactive industries. Those industries use SXSW as a launching pad for their latest creative...
SXSW 2015 Launch Day is here!
We are glad so many of you responded immediately to buy a registration and make a hotel request.
With such strong demand for downtown accommodations, those hotels have already begun to sell out.
- Unlocking The Truth defies expectations
Story from NY Times.
- Five lessons the faltering music business could learn from TV
Post from The Daily Beast.
- Jody Gerson named head of Universal Music Publishing Group
Story from Billboard. ...
The 2015 SXSW® Music and Media Conference will take place Tuesday, March 17 - Saturday, March 21 here in Austin, Texas! Whether you're an experienced veteran or relatively new to the music biz, you'll find intriguing discussions and rare opportunities to meet people who can help advance your ambitions.