From innovations in the fashion industry to driving social impact, the 2015 Next Stage lineup offers attendees the opportunity to explore recent achievements and collaborations between art and technology.
- Lee Ann Womack takes an introspective path to the Grammys
Story from LA Times.
- Meet the engineer behind pop's biggest hits
Profile from The Guardian.
- Springsteen plays Light Of Day benefit
Post from NJ.com. ...
The SXSW Music Festival released a mammoth list of showcasing artists for the 2015 event last week. Naturally, a few of our DJs put their weekly shows together based on that list of 540+ artists, and we even aired a special third round announcement show last Monday. To top...
Different people have different music tastes. We get that. That's why we dedicate one SXSWfm specialty show to a certain genre of music each day of the week. Check out our weekday specialty show schedule for the SXSW 2015 season below!...
Something and the Somethings. We're willing to bet some of your favorite bands utilize this naming structure. We're also willing to bet you'll be adding at least one of these artists to your schedule in March.
- Live Nation and Uber team up
Story from Pollstar.
- Why can't festivals just announce their lineups anymore?
Post from The Guardian.
- There's a reason drummers are different
Story from The Telegraph. ...