Avi Zahner-Isenberg loves to cook, listens to music all day, drinks way too much coffee, and is identical to his cat, Daphne.
He also fronts a groovy band called Avi Buffalo whose melodies are sweet and full of California dreaming.
Have a gander at his LPQ for he is quite the amusing chap, and don't miss Avi at next month's festival. It's shaping up to be full of good times, no?
The LP Questionnaire
Name: Avi Zahner-Isenberg
Do you have any nicknames? Avi Buffalo, Av, Jack Sparry, ACL
1. Pretend you’re 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend. "It is the year" 2004 maybe 2005, I would likely have included (and did include) "Naima" by John Coltrane, "Incinerate" from Rather Ripped, and probably some Nick Drake.
2. Which evil villain would make the best President? Phil Spector
3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Rocco's Modern Life takes the cake.
4. What superpower do you wish you had? Immortality.
5. What would the title of your autobiography be? Mixing Sound
Thanks for stopping by. You can read more here if you are so inclined.
It's cookies and tears from here on out, friends, lp