- The techies have come to disrupt your next music festival
Post from Wired
- Is Apple taking over the music business?
Post from Rolling Stone ...
- Money ills raise doubts on plan to take SFX Entertainment private
Story from NY Times
- Trap kings: How the hip hop sub-genre dominated the decade
Post from The Guardian ...
- Data to date: The rapid rise of social and streaming
Report from Next Big Sound
- Bitcoin innovators head to market with music rights on the blockchain
Story from IB Times ...
- How 'rock star' became a business buzzword
Post from NY Times Magazine
- Ryan Adams tweeted about my music to 685,000 followers
Post from Reddit ...
- Jerry Lee Lewis: 'I worry about whether I'm going to heaven or hell'
Interview from The Guardian
- The future of vinyl? Selling music as a lifestyle
Post from CNN ...
- Keith Richards calls Sgt. Pepper 'a mishmash of rubbish'
Post from NME.
- Are the audiophiles hearing something we're not?
Post from Esquire UK. ...
- Recording industry blasts BitTorrent for enabling piracy
Post from Mashable.
- SoundExchange hits $3 billion payout milestone
Story from Billboard. ...
- Have 3 undergrads just created an Instagram for music?
Post from Forbes.
- A tribute to Bill Withers at Carnegie Hall
Post from NY Times Arts Beat. ...