- Apple said to be in talks to buy Beats
Post from NY Times Dealbook.
- Music industry turning up DC volume in copyright war
Post from Politico.
- Labels must be more transparent on artist compensation from streaming services
- Berry and Sellars are Polar laureates
Story from BBC News.
- Muve music service is said to be up for sale by AT&T
Story from NY Times.
- Musicians on Google
Post from The Guardian. ...
- Music Export Growth Scheme help fund tours
Story from The Guardian.
- Christine McVie's muse soars with Fleetwood Mac reunion
Story from LA Times.
- Clean up and organize your iTunes music library
Post from CNET. ...
- Merlin criticizes YouTube's payout rates
Post from The Guardian.
- FCC chairman says there will be no internet fast lane
Post from CNET.
- Rdio to launch free, ad-supported service
Post from Gigaom. ...