- Have 3 undergrads just created an Instagram for music?
Post from Forbes.
- A tribute to Bill Withers at Carnegie Hall
Post from NY Times Arts Beat. ...
- Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
Interview from Rolling Stone.
- Fans campaign for Foo Fighters’ concert with giant performance of “Learn to Fly”
Post from Consequence of Sound. ...
- Apple Music reaches reported 10 million subscribers
Post from The LA Times.
- Doobie Brothers Sue Venture Capitalist's '70s Cover Band The Doobie Decibel System
Story from Billboard. ...
- Less Money, Mo' Music & Lots of Problems
Post from LinkedIn.
- The Outing of Drake: Ghostwriting Is As Old As Hip-Hop
Story from The Daily Beast. ...
- Revisiting the early '90s Country Boom to coincide with the return of Garth Brooks
Post from Arts & Labor Magazine.
- The Turtles Lose Bid to Halt SiriusXM's $210M Settlement With RIAA
Story from The Hollywood Reporter. ...
- How the Newport Folk Festival Keeps Its Vintage Format Fresh
Story from Rolling Stone.
- Boy George: ‘This Is the World I Was Fighting for in 1984’
Story from Yahoo! Music. ...
- Troy Carter's Atom Factory Announces Tech Accelerator SMASHD Labs
Interview from Billboard.
- How Summer Festivals' Contractual Fine Print Limits Local Bands and Bookers
Story from Seattle Weekly.
- Teenager finds photos of first Nirvana gig tucked inside her dad's books ...