- Taylor Swift leads 2015 MTV Video Music Award nominations
Post from The LA Times.
- Lydia Lunch: 'If it's for the money, you're not doing art. You're doing commerce'
Story from The Guardian.
- Wayne Carson Dead at 72
- Nuns Intensify Fight Over Sale of Convent to Katy Perry
Story from The New York Times.
- The 100 Biggest Summer Songs of All Time
List from Billboard.
- Joey Bada$$ Decries Media “Brainwashing” Over Bill Cosby Story
Post from ...
- How playlists are curating the future of music
Feature from Pitchfork.
- What major streaming services pay artists, visualized
Post from Fast Company.
- The short life and mysterious death of Bobby Fuller
Post from The Guardian. ...
- Even if the royalties suck, streaming drives concert ticket sales
Post from TechCrunch.
- Streaming makes up 84% of Swedish music market
Post from Music Week.
- Neil Young removes music from streaming services due to 'sound quality, not money'
- GM to meet with activists over Kid Rock sponsorship
Story from Detroit Free Press.
- Tom Petty on past confederate flag use: 'It was downright stupid'
Commentary from Rolling Stone.
- Joan Sebastian, Mexican singer and songwriter, dies
Obituary from ...
- Influential site inhabits fringe of an electronic dance music culture
Story from NY Times.
- FTC exploring whether Apple's 30% cut from music streaming apps is legal
Post from Ars Technica.
- How a band with no fanbase can start building ...
- The south's heritage is so much more than a flag
Essay from NY Times Magazine.
- Kid Rock tells boycotters protesting his use of Confederate flag to 'kiss my ass'
Post from NME.
- X's Billy Zoom has cancer; band launches ...
- Facebook in early talks to launch music streaming service
Post from Music Ally.
- The lost girls: One famous band. One huge secret. Many lives destroyed.
Feature from Huffington Post/Highline.
- Meek Mill is #1 as Billboard chart prepares for shift ...
- The synth revival: Why the Moog is back in vogue
Post from The Guardian.
- Refunds after a bad concert? It's a ghastly idea
Post from The Telegraph.
- Rdio streams globally, thinks locally with curated stations
Post from CNET. ...