- Latin Grammy winners listed
Post from latingrammy.com.
- YouTube Music Awards will return, but not as live event
Item from Variety.
- Country singer Ty Herndon reveals he is gay
Story from The Guardian. ...
Perceptions about artist-brand partnerships and sync licensing have shifted quite a bit over the last 20 years.
The topic was discussed in detail at the 2014 SXSW Music Conference with singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge and three more powerful women who work in the sync licensing field. The quartet of speakers talk...
Tuesday night, November 18 in São Paulo, the Brazilian government trade and export agency, APEX launched their SXSW 2015 initiative.
Professional associations representing film, television, advertising, gaming, music and startups gathered for drinks and networking at Barsa, a rooftop bar in São Paulo’s rejuvenated historic downtown area. Brazilians at...
Placement of a song can launch an artist from relatively unknown to being the next buzz act almost overnight, but we don’t often ponder the true value of getting a song placed in film or TV.
So, what really makes a sync successful? Our speakers, led by Rebecca Rienks of...
- Nielsen Soundscan to integrate streams, downloads into album sales chart
Story from Variety.
- Jimmy Ruffin dies
Obituary from Rolling Stone.
- Rhapsody CFO on why free streaming is wrong for music
Post from Buzzfeed. ...
Our November Registration Deadline is upon us! Register before the end of the day Friday for the best registration rates. Make your hotel request before the Holiday Season is in full swing.
- New YouTube music plan faces challenge
Story from NY Times.
- Bob Marley cannabis brand launched
Story from BBC.
- Taylor Swift's Spotify snub a 'corporate power play', says Billy Bragg
Item from The Guardian. ...