- Music consumption helps drive UK technology sales
Story from The Guardian.
- Kim Dotcom severs ties with Baboom
Story from Hollywood Reporter.
- Grooveshark decision shows music industry has upper hand
Post from Gigaom. ...
This Friday, Austin's annual ACL Festival will kick off three full days of toe-tapping, head-bopping, body-shaking music over in Zilker Park.
A number of SXSW alum will be hitting the stages, including big name acts such as Childish Gambino, Broken Bells, Juanes, and Skrillex....
- Streaming, change and the right state of mind
Post from Music Industry Blog.
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga's collaboration debuts at number one
Chart watch from Billboard.
- Ten songs public radio can't stop playing
Post from NPR Music. ...
Six guys in a single hotel room with one bed. Losing your voice at your very first show. Falling off stage and getting wedged upside-down...
- Judge finds Grooveshark employees guilty of mass copyright infringement
Post from Engadget.
- Urban Outfitters doesn't sell the most vinyl
Story from Billboard.
- EMusic will be 'exiting the mainstream music business'
Story from NY Times. ...
Hungry for more food-related content at SXSW? So were we! Enter stage, SouthBites. In-line with the key SXSW Interactive principles of creativity, community and innovation, SouthBites is the newest component to the SXSW Interactive Conference and Festival, and our mission is to showcase a community of innovators through the...