If you're pursuing music as your career, SXSW might be the place to reach the next rung of the ladder. Around 2,000 acts from numerous countries, a plethora of genres and in varying stages of their career perform each year. Apply now for your opportunity at SXSW 2016....
Have you heard? SXSW has its own online radio station: SXSWfm.
Like our music festival, SXSWfm features all kinds of music from all over the world.
- Smells like middle-aged spirit
Post from The Economist.
- Seven artists you still can't find across the streaming universe
Post from Mashable.
- Sturgill Simpson dominates 2015 LIBBY indie music awards
Post from Hypebot.
- Sean Parker: Music ...
Good news – the 2016 SXSW Community Fund Grant application deadline has been extended through 11:59pm CDT on Sunday, June 28.
Five deserving 501(c)(3) organizations will each be awarded a $10,000 grant to further their work related to one of the events in the SXSW family: SXSW Interactive, SXSW...
- Zane Lowe, the DJ scratching out Beats 1 for Apple
Story from NY Times.
- Google's free music streaming service: Would Taylor Swift approve?
Story from LA Times.
- At 80, Terry Riley is a happy man
Profile from SF ...