Discover the two new inspiring sessions that have just been added to the Straight-to-the-Point (STTP) speaker series at SXSW Eco.
- German Music Market Dips in First Half of 2014 as CD Format Continues to Dominate
Story from Billboard
- 20 Things You Never Knew About Jimi Hendrix
Story from NME ...
- A first look at YouTube's streaming music service
Story from Android Police
- Punk journalist Charles M. Young dies
Story from Rolling Stone
- U.K. to Introduce Age-Based Rating System for Online Music Videos
Story from Billboard ...
The SXSWedu Conference & Festival fosters innovation in learning by hosting a diverse and energetic community of stakeholders from various backgrounds in education.
The four-day event affords registrants open access to engaging sessions, interactive workshops, hands on learning experiences, cinematic portrayals, early stage startups and a host of networking...
If you're an artist hoping to get on the bill for SXSW as a first-timer, you've probably already familiarized yourself with the basics on what to expect at the festival.