SXSW Eco is thrilled to announce our partnership with GOOD! GOOD Magazine is a quarterly publication that delivers inspiring stories on people, businesses and organizations pushing the world forward.
- Digital music catches up with physical sales
Story from BBC News.
- Percy Sledge dies
Obituary from NY Times.
- Universal Music agrees to pay $11.5 million to settle digital 'sales' vs. 'licenses' suit
Post from Billboard. ...
This week's list of new releases from SXSW 2015 Showcasing Artists may appear to be light, but what it lacks in volume is more than made up for in sheer musical quality from these under-the-radar acts.
For SXSW 2015, the SXSWorld® Magazine and the digital editions of the 2015 SXSW Music, Film and Interactive program guides helped registrants get the most out of attending the event. Get to know these essential resources and browse the 2015 SXSW event if you missed out or are still wanting...
- Spotify closes in on $8.4 billion valuation with latest deal
Post from CNET.
- US music consumption up 14% in first quarter
Post from Billboard.
- Details about Apple's streaming service from anonymous source
Post from Bloomberg. ...
As Chuck D. so wisely reminded us during the 2015 SXSW Music Conference, "Online, you could post something and it has the life of a mosquito. Meanwhile, [with a] physical book, it freezes the moment, it stays there. You could read a book from 1923 and it's still gonna be...