South By Southwest Music News
SXSW marketing and exhibitions are open for business and gearing up for an awesome 2015 season, filled with opportunities to connect with our attendees!
- Meet the Music, Film and Interactive industries' best and brightest job-seeking professionals at the SXSW Job Market.
- Promote and Demonstrate your instruments, gear or ...
SXSWfm is the Official Radio Station of SXSW. The goal of the channel is to reflect the wide spectrum of sounds you can hear when you attend the SXSW Music Festival: all kinds of music from all over the world. Last year, over 2,000 bands from 55 countries performed here...
- Why songwriters and indie publishers need the PROs
Commentary from Billboard.
- Pop meets propaganda courtesy of US border agency
Story from LA Times.
- Apple closes Beats deal
Post from CNET. ...
Plan your SXSW Eco 2014 experience by browsing through sessions, workshops and special events and adding them to your personalized schedule.
Indie-rockers and popular-music lovers of the world, unite! It's Lollapalooza time.
This weekend, more than 90 SXSW alumni acts will fill the stages in Chicago's Grant Park for three days of awesome. The annual festival known as Lollapalooza kicks off Friday and will feature SXSW Music alumni such as...
- DJ Steve Aoki to star in Twitch's first live concert tonight
Post from CNET.
- No Virgin Mobile Free Fest for 2014
Post from Hypebot.
- Apple pares 200 jobs from Beats
Story from NY Post. ...
- Singing the blues for the music scene
Story from Aljazeera America.
- Filmmaker Marguerite de Bourgoing on hip-hop and the internet
Interview from Gigaom.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer debuts at number one
Chart watch from Billboard. ...