South By Southwest Music News
- The techies have come to disrupt your next music festival
Post from Wired
- Is Apple taking over the music business?
Post from Rolling Stone ...
Welcome to another round of New Music Friday! We’re going country strong this week with releases from Pat Green, Rod Picott and Rayland Baxter, plus others from Grace Potter, Palehound, Teen Daze and more....
- Money ills raise doubts on plan to take SFX Entertainment private
Story from NY Times
- Trap kings: How the hip hop sub-genre dominated the decade
Post from The Guardian ...
Get all the information you need about the SXSW Housing department's wait list policies and procedures with these simple FAQ's.
SXSW Eco announces new speakers! Hear from our nation’s leading energy experts including Dr. David Danielson (DOE), Dr. Cheryl Martin (Harwich Partners), Dr. Ellen Williams (ARPA-E) and more.
SXSW Major Music partner, Sonicbids, weighs in on why playing SXSW is an opportunity that shouldn't be missed.
- Data to date: The rapid rise of social and streaming
Report from Next Big Sound
- Bitcoin innovators head to market with music rights on the blockchain
Story from IB Times ...
We are proud to announce the recipients of the SXSW Community Fund Grants. For the first time, five deserving charities will each be awarded a $10,000 grant for programs taking place in 2015 / 2016 for a total of $50,000 in grants. These grants reinforce SXSW’s focus on community...