- Nuns Intensify Fight Over Sale of Convent to Katy Perry
Story from The New York Times.
- The 100 Biggest Summer Songs of All Time
List from Billboard.
- Joey Bada$$ Decries Media “Brainwashing” Over Bill Cosby Story
Post from ...
SXSW V2V, the boutique conference for startups and entrepreneurs, kicks off this Sunday, July 19 at the Bellagio in Las. Vegas.
The four-day event offers programming, one-on-one mentor sessions, hands-on workshops and networking opportunities you can't find at any other conference. V2V is the place to learn the skills,...
The PanelPicker entry process closes July 24, only one week from today! Don't worry, you still have plenty of time to put together an awesome proposal.
It’s hard to believe that we’re just one week away from closing the PanelPicker entry process for SXSW 2016. The Music Conference Staff and Advisory Board are eager to dig into to your ideas, but here are a few more things we’ll be looking for once PanelPicker closes next...
- How playlists are curating the future of music
Feature from Pitchfork.
- What major streaming services pay artists, visualized
Post from Fast Company.
- The short life and mysterious death of Bobby Fuller
Post from The Guardian. ...
Sliding right into our second week of now Friday music releases, we’ve got a whopping sixteen brand new album mentions from South By alumni for you to take a gander at.
Sam Beam, aka Iron & Wine, teamed up with Band of Horses frontman Ben Bridwell for his sixth studio...
Comparing the number of PanelPicker proposals from the last few years, we are on track for receiving thousands of session ideas. We know that you're putting a lot of effort into your proposal and want to stand out from the rest. A great way to do so, is to...
- Even if the royalties suck, streaming drives concert ticket sales
Post from TechCrunch.
- Streaming makes up 84% of Swedish music market
Post from Music Week.
- Neil Young removes music from streaming services due to 'sound quality, not money'
Todd's Tech Report, the one day a week when the man behind the curtain steps out to give us his version of what is going on in the world of innovation, returns for the 2016 season.
If you missed last year's reports, check out the archived posts and be...