- Even if the royalties suck, streaming drives concert ticket sales
Post from TechCrunch.
- Streaming makes up 84% of Swedish music market
Post from Music Week.
- Neil Young removes music from streaming services due to 'sound quality, not money'
Todd's Tech Report, the one day a week when the man behind the curtain steps out to give us his version of what is going on in the world of innovation, returns for the 2016 season.
If you missed last year's reports, check out the archived posts and be...
When Jason Gross (Perfect Sound Forever, The Block) first proposed this session, it raised some eyebrows among the Music Conference programmers. When he rounded up an all-star panel including Ann Powers (NPR Music), Jim DeRogatis (Sound Opinions), Alex Gale (Billboard), and rock critic legend Jaan Uhelszki, we knew we’d have...
- GM to meet with activists over Kid Rock sponsorship
Story from Detroit Free Press.
- Tom Petty on past confederate flag use: 'It was downright stupid'
Commentary from Rolling Stone.
- Joan Sebastian, Mexican singer and songwriter, dies
Obituary from ...
Since PanelPicker opened June 29, we have received a ton of great proposals and we're looking forward the many more to come.
With so many proposals, how can you ensure that your amazing idea stands out? An obvious, but often overlooked detail is to make sure you come up...
Just announced from SXSW Eco – new Cities program theme, special events, sessions and more speakers!
Our family across town at The Austin Chronicle is now accepting ballots for the 2015 Best of Austin!
In addition to music-, film- and tech-related things, Austinites can vote for their favorites in more than 170 categories covering art, food, politics, the outdoors and more....