- How playlists are curating the future of music
Feature from Pitchfork.
- What major streaming services pay artists, visualized
Post from Fast Company.
- The short life and mysterious death of Bobby Fuller
Post from The Guardian. ...
Sliding right into our second week of now Friday music releases, we’ve got a whopping sixteen brand new album mentions from South By alumni for you to take a gander at.
Sam Beam, aka Iron & Wine, teamed up with Band of Horses frontman Ben Bridwell for his sixth studio...
Comparing the number of PanelPicker proposals from the last few years, we are on track for receiving thousands of session ideas. We know that you're putting a lot of effort into your proposal and want to stand out from the rest. A great way to do so, is to...
- Even if the royalties suck, streaming drives concert ticket sales
Post from TechCrunch.
- Streaming makes up 84% of Swedish music market
Post from Music Week.
- Neil Young removes music from streaming services due to 'sound quality, not money'
Todd's Tech Report, the one day a week when the man behind the curtain steps out to give us his version of what is going on in the world of innovation, returns for the 2016 season.
If you missed last year's reports, check out the archived posts and be...
When Jason Gross (Perfect Sound Forever, The Block) first proposed this session, it raised some eyebrows among the Music Conference programmers. When he rounded up an all-star panel including Ann Powers (NPR Music), Jim DeRogatis (Sound Opinions), Alex Gale (Billboard), and rock critic legend Jaan Uhelszki, we knew we’d have...
- GM to meet with activists over Kid Rock sponsorship
Story from Detroit Free Press.
- Tom Petty on past confederate flag use: 'It was downright stupid'
Commentary from Rolling Stone.
- Joan Sebastian, Mexican singer and songwriter, dies
Obituary from ...
Since PanelPicker opened June 29, we have received a ton of great proposals and we're looking forward the many more to come.
With so many proposals, how can you ensure that your amazing idea stands out? An obvious, but often overlooked detail is to make sure you come up...