Josh Bersin was part of a panel on Sunday, March 15 at SXSW Interactive that discussed workplace happiness and cultural fit. We had an exclusive discussion with Josh after the event, and here are some of the key highlights he shared.
Now that the event has concluded, we put Todd back to work mining the news for the weekly Todd Tech Report.
What's the TTR? It's the latest geek news interpreted and consolidated for a quick and entertaining read written by Interactive's Master Punner, Todd Hansen.
- This week's: Robots ...
- Young collectors explain their vinyl obsessions
Story from BBC Newsbeat.
- The baffling (and slightly insane) world of streaming payments, explained
Post from Billboard.
- Tidal launches feature to promote emerging artists
Post from The Guardian. ...
Record Store Day is one of our favorite days of the year here at SXSW headquarters. Our online radio channel, SXSWfm, will also be celebrating throughout the day tomorrow, Saturday, April 18.
- Opponents of free music want YouTube reeled in
Post from Bloomberg.
- Albini on Tidal and the problem with 'little streaming fiefdoms'
Interview from Vulture.
- Wiz Khalifa breaks record for most Spotify streams in 24 hours
Post from The ...
The fact that fans have moved to streaming and mobile is not news. And we know fan data is out there. Lots of it. But how is that impacting your bottom line as a working musician, and how can you access and use that info?
As Executive Director at the...
As attendees descended on the downtown area they proved for the second year in a row that Austin B-cycle is a favorite transit alternative among SXSW registrants and year-round residents of Austin.
Launched just over a year ago in December 2013, the popular bike share platform has seen two record...
SXSW Eco is thrilled to announce our partnership with GOOD! GOOD Magazine is a quarterly publication that delivers inspiring stories on people, businesses and organizations pushing the world forward.
In today's Filmmakers in Focus, we look back at two world premieres from our Documentary Feature Competition. Get to know the filmmakers below and check out their websites for additional screening information and news.
- Digital music catches up with physical sales
Story from BBC News.
- Percy Sledge dies
Obituary from NY Times.
- Universal Music agrees to pay $11.5 million to settle digital 'sales' vs. 'licenses' suit
Post from Billboard. ...