Our Thursday, October 20 Late Deadline for film submissions is almost here!
We never advise filmmakers to rush, but if you’re ready with at least a picture lock, you can submit now. We are very used to watching and considering films in a work-in-progress state (preferably picture locked), so don't let that stop you from submitting your film for consideration at SXSW 2017.
Before you submit, review these tips:
- Watch: How to Submit Your Film to SXSW video
- Feature and Short Film Eligibility
- Premiere Status and Submitting to Other Festivals
- Screening Sections and Award Eligibility
- Exhibiting Episodics
- Film Submission Deadline Extensions
Photo by Mike Windle/Getty Images