Deemed Austin’s own “world’s fair of the future” by Mayor Steve Adler, SXSW is the premier destination for global thought leaders working on new ideas to cultivate creativity and build a better future. From March 13-22, 2020, experience 10 days of collaboration, learning, networking, inspiration and beyond at the SXSW Conference & Festivals.
From buzz-worthy film screenings and tech startup competitions to future-focused Trade Show exhibitors and global emerging artists, SXSW fosters creative and professional growth.
This might be an easy sell to you but how about to your boss? We know that registration and travel can add up and be a daunting request to your supervisor and company. Thus, we’ve created a handy letter of key takeaways to help bolster your case to attend SXSW 2020 and advance your own professional development and come back an even stronger asset to your company.
The early bird catches the best savings and available hotel rates – even more of a case to make to your boss. Register now through September 27 for the season’s lowest badge rates!
Download the SXSW letter or send it to your inbox to help make your case if a formal request is required (or helpful).
Email the Letter to Yourself
Need more? Nine out of ten registrants say they achieved their goals and would make an effort to attend SXSW again in 2020. Groups of creatives across interactive, film, and music industries converge each March and make SXSW a focal point for discovery and creatives. Take a look back at some standout stats from last season.
At SXSW 2019:
- 4,799 speakers shared their knowledge in 2,128 conference sessions, with an audience of creative professionals representing 106 different countries
- 1,964 Showcasing Artists performed at the Music Festival, and 306 films and projects screened at the Film Festival
- 275 exhibitors from 25 countries showcased new ideas and technologies at the Trade Show
What to Expect from SXSW
- Unique opportunities to interact directly with attendees from other areas of expertise
- Create lasting business connections
- Evolve your understanding of current practices
- Network with people outside of your industries
- Invest in new companies
- Find new business opportunities and business partners
- Launch a new product or service
- Set the creative tone for the year
- Get inspired by diverse programming from visionaries and thought leaders
- Double fist tacos and BBQ
- Experience new films, music, art, and more
- Expect the unexpected!
Photo by Aaron Rogosin