Showcasing at SXSW means performing in one of Austin’s famous live music venues for 30,000 industry reps, 3,000 media members, and thousands of fans and fellow musicians from all over the world.
Apply to Showcase
Apply for the opportunity to perform at the 2022 SXSW Music Festival from March 14-20. Applications open on June 29, 2021.
|Early Deadline||August 26, 2021|
|Regular Deadline||October 7, 2021|
Music Showcase applications are open to:
- All genres
- Solo acts and/or full bands
- Artists from any part of the world
- One official SXSW showcase performance is guaranteed per invited act.
- Showcase slots run an average of 40 minutes (some exceptions may apply).
- Showcases will take place between March 14-20, 2022.
- SXSW does not provide artist backline or cover travel and accommodation expenses.