How to Submit a Showcase Application
- Go to https://cart.sxsw.com/products/bandapp
- Click “Sign In” at the top right of the page, then either log in or create an account. You MUST have a SXSW authorized account to fill out an application.
- When you are logged in, click “Apply Now” to open the application.
- Fill out all relevant information. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk.
- Click “Submit Application”
- On the next page, click “Checkout Now” to lead to the payment page.
- Enter your payment information, read and agree to the terms and conditions, and click “Confirm Purchase”
- On the next page, you must click “Complete Your Purchase” to finish the transaction.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the person listed as primary contact.
If you have questions, visit the Showcase FAQ. If you haven’t found your answer there, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Housing Information for Music Participants
Should you or your band be accepted as a Showcasing Artist for SXSW 2019, you will have access to a protected block of rooms through SXSW Housing & Travel. While we hold a large number of rooms in Downtown Austin for our artists, they do sell out every year and are first come first served among artists. Once you’re given access to your Artist Information page, you are able to make your hotel reservations there. In the meantime, check out SXSW Housing & Travel for more information about our hotels, pricing, reservation policies, and travel information.