Current available positions
SXSW, LLC is a forward-thinking company always looking for bright minds. Send us your resume using the address below if you're interested in joining our team.
Looking for an internship? See our Internships Page for information about internships at SXSW.
The GL Accountant is responsible for ensuring that SXSW financial statements are accurate through account reconciliation, review, and analysis.
Finance & Accounting
- Review financial statements and forecasts to provide monthly variance analysis
- General ledger and sub-ledger account reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Record bi-weekly payroll and related transactions
- Assist in software capitalization process
- Manage Expensify process, including expense report review
- Full-cycle accounting for multiple small entities
- Research and correct accounting discrepancies
- Analyze and prepare reports using Intacct, Expensify, and Quickbooks
- Other duties as assigned by Controller
- Knowledge of GAAP and ability to research technical issues
- Expert computer skills needed with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and on a team
- Good attention to detail and ability to provide clear, clean work-papers
- Good analyzing, problem solving, planning, leadership, and organizational skills
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting preferred
To apply, send resumes/CVs to email@example.com