Current available positions
SXSW, LLC is a forward-thinking company always looking for bright minds. Send us your resume using the address below if you're interested in joining our team.
Looking for an internship? See our Internships Page for information about internships at SXSW.
The Gaming Account Manager is responsible for identifying and selling appropriate marketing opportunities for the SXSW Gaming Conference and Festival.
- Keeping up with industry trends and researching new developments
- Prospecting for new clients
- Taking calls and meetings to answer questions and help companies navigate activation options
- Assembling package proposals for interested clients
- Negotiating deals and navigating the contracting process with clients
- Ensuring that the client has a successful experience at SXSW Gaming
- Maintaining client relationships throughout the year to foster return clients
- Work with the Exhibitions and Client Event Production teams to ensure that clients receive all necessary info, materials, deadlines, etc
- Attend various industry events as an advocate for SXSW Gaming
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the Gaming Industry
- Knowledge of industries represented at the SXSW with a clear understanding of how Gaming fits into the conference brand
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Experience with strategic marketing campaigns and press relations
- Strong customer service skills
To apply, send resumes/CVs to email@example.com