At the 12th annual SXSW Pitch, a live audience and a panel of expert judges will discover advancements in various sectors of emerging technology. 50 Interactive technology companies from 10 different categories will dazzle a live audience with their company pitch and Q&A with our panel of judges. Will your startup take the stage this March?
SXSW Pitch Alums have received over $6.8 billion in funding. From our inaugural year of 23 participants to a total of 503 through 2019, SXSW Pitch is proud to be a catalyst of many successes. Some of the most prestigious alums include Klout, ICON, Hipmunk, Wildfire, Siri, TubeMogul, Foodspotting, and Tango. With 75% of participants receiving funding and 16% of participants getting acquired through 2019, SXSW Pitch is committed to providing startups a platform to achieve their dreams and goals.
Join us for product demonstrations by the most ambitious talents in the world with the creative new ideas to change it at SXSW 2020. Applications are open through the final deadline on November 15, 2019 at 11:59pm PT.
- A company’s product or service must have launched no earlier than March 14, 2018 but no later than June 14, 2020.
- Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSW Pitch
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company
- The Company must not have raised over ten (10) million dollars in funding from combined funding sources
- The product or service must fall into one of the SXSW Pitch categories
Join the Ranks of the SXSW Pitch Greats
Learn more about how SXSW Pitch can help your startup, check out the top reasons to apply according to SXSW Pitch Event Producer Chris Valentine.
Look over the 2020 Advisory Board and browse past winners for application inspiration. Plus, hear what the winners from three of last year’s 10 categories had to say about their experience at SXSW Pitch 2019.
Attend SXSW 2020
Featured Image by Camille Mayor