Well folks, it's that time of day again! Here's what's happening tonight in the wonderful world of SXSW, where it's possible to see Lena Dunham, George Takei and (virtual) Edward Snowden all under one roof.
Film Events 6pm-1:30am
- Cesar Chavez. The inspiring story of human rights leader Cesar Chavez.
6pm, Paramount Theatre
- The Grand Budapest Hotel - Extended Q&A with Wes Anderson. The line starts behind me, guys.
9pm, Paramount Theatre
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 40th Anniversary Screening. Celebrate 40 years of being scared out of your mind.
9:30pm, Topfer Theatre at ZACH
- Doc of the Dead. Delve into the zombie genre evolution.
9:30pm, Vimeo Theater
- Among The Living. A terrifying spin on the boy-who-cried-wolf.
11:59pm, Stateside Theatre
Interactive Events 5pm-2am
- A Taste of Scotland. A wee dram of whiskey sounds mighty nice!
5pm, West Tent in Brush Square Park
- 12th Annual SXSW Nuclear Tacos Night. Tacos so hot you could cry.
6pm, East Tent in Brush Square Park
- SXeve Launch Party presented by Change.org. Celebrate our SXeve initiative, focused on empowering women via enterprise.
- Participant Media Happy Hour. Happy hour is a must.
- Creative Belfast. Check out some of Belfast's best and brightest!
7:30pm, Latitude 30
Comedy Events 8pm-11:30pm
- Doppelganger. Award-winning improv - where do I sign up?
7:30pm, The Hideout
- The Green Room with Paul Provenza. Talk comedy with Paul Provenza.
8pm, Esther's Follies
- Funny or Die Presents Bill Cosby in Concert. Bill Cosby and Chromeo at the same show. We can all die happy now.
8pm, Lustre Pearl
- Pretty Good Friends. Laughs courtesy of Todd Barry and that super dreamy TJ Miller.
9pm, Brazos Hall
- The Creek and The Cave Presents. Stand up from Kate Berlant, Jerrod Carmichael and more.
10pm, Esther's Follies
Open to the Public Events 11am-12am
- SouthBites. Hand-picked local vendors provide the noms.
11am-12am, 604 Driskill St - Southeast corner of Cesar Chavez & Red River
Harmontown premiere photo by Jon Shapley / Getty Images