The 2017 SXSW PanelPicker entry process has been extended through Sunday, July 24 at 11:59PM CT! Take advantage of this extra time to refine the final draft of your proposal.
Fully-proofed, in-depth, forward-thinking ideas that emphasize creativity and innovation will have the best chance of success during community voting, staff analysis and Advisory Board feedback. Visit PanelPicker.sxsw.com, login or create a new profile to begin. Securely edit your proposal up until you click “Enter My Proposal” on the final page. But before you do, be sure to go through the PanelPicker FAQ one more time and review all our helpful resources and valuable tips below.
- The PanelPicker FAQ is your key to unlocking all PanelPicker proposal-generating knowledge. Be sure to read through it – third time's a charm!
- Explore our breakdown of Interactive, Film, Music, and Convergence related programming tracks at the SXSW Conference.
- Learn more about the session formats for programming tracks.
- Download the PanelPicker Tips pdf for more tips on how to construct the perfect proposal.
- Watch the Introduction to PanelPicker video above for a complete walk-through of the entry process.
Be A Part of SXSW 2017
Once the entry process closes, all ideas received will be posted online for Community Voting from August 8 – September 2, 2016. PanelPicker is your opportunity to join the conversation and help shape the 2017 SXSW Conference programming. Don't delay – enter your proposal before the final deadline this Sunday, July 24 at 11:59pm CT. Good luck!