Sea Wolf may not be a man of many words (as you'll read below), but he's got a pretty sweet voice when he decides to use it.
Sea Wolf is the Jack London-inspired name for Alex Brown Church's singer/songwriter project. Based in sunny Los Angeles, Church is the sole member of Sea Wolf, backed by a rotating roster of musicians. You may have heard their song "You're a Wolf" on an episode of Gossip Girl, so there's that.
Catch Alex at Central Presbyterian Church tonight, March 14, at midnight.
Take it away, Wolfy...
The LP Questionnaire
Name: Sea Wolf, a.k.a. Alex Brown Church
Do you have any nicknames? ABC. When I was a little kid, my mom's friends would often call me Lixey.
1. Pretend you’re 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend. Early Nineties... Pavement - 'Summer Babe', Stone Roses - 'Sally Cinnamon', A Tribe Called Quest - 'Bonita Applebum'
2. Which evil villain would make the best President? Who cares?
3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? I didn't have a television growing up, so I loved pretty much anything I got to watch. Spiderman. Scooby Doo. Strawberry Shortcake. It really didn't matter.
4. What superpower do you wish you had? Sometimes I wish I could travel through time just to see what other eras were like. But I think flying would be the best.
5. What would the title of your autobiography be? You're a Wolf
Thanks for reading! More here!