SXSW GO is the official mobile app for getting the most out of attending SXSW 2016. Browse our lineup and create your personal schedule, then login to sync it with your other devices.
You can build your schedule online at schedule.sxsw.com or directly on your mobile device. With SXSW GO, you also can sync your online schedule with your mobile device, so your info will always be up-to-date!
Download the SXSW GO 2016 App
Click the buttons below to download the mobile app on iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Session Recommendations [NEW] – Leverage your SXsocial profile tags to build a recommendation list for easy favoriting or a quick way to navigate the schedule.
- Discover – Visually explore what’s on at SXSW, watch videos and listen to tracks.
- Lineup – Browse the entire event list category.
- Events – Browse and Favorite events. Listen to MP3s and watch videos associated.
- Locations – Find venues by list or map, get directions, browse internal floor plans.
- My Favorites – Add favorites and build your schedule in the app or sync with your online schedule between devices. In January, when dates/times/venue information becomes available, My Favorites lists will auto-update.
- Attendees (SXSocial) – Activate your SXSocial account to network with thousands of other attendees. Get “Recommendations” based on your SXSocial profile, add favorites, search the directory, or connect to Facebook for more functionality.
- My Profile – Log in to your SXSW account to sync your Social profile. Edit your tags to your profile to get better attendee recommendations.
Plan your experience by building your list of favorites, create tags in your profile to get better attendee recommendations, and add reminders to your calendar directly from an event page. Stay tuned for the SXSW Schedule later in the season. The schedule will be continuously updated as more events are confirmed and more specific time, date and location information becomes available closer to March.