Maximize your experience at the 2014 SXSW Interactive Festival by taking time now to plan what sessions you want to attend and who you want to try to network with. One of your best resources for this pre-event planning is the digital version of the 2014 SXSW Interactive Program Book, which is now accessible.
This must-read-before-you-arrive-at-SXSW volume includes:
- Listings and live links to all SXSW sessions and activities
- Bios of the 2014 SXSW Interactive Festival keynote speakers
- Photos of the 2014 SXSW Interactive featured sessions
- Schedule at a glance of SXSW Interactive Festival highlights
- Previews of all SXSW Trade Show exhibitors
- Listings and descriptions of all evening networking events
- A profile of SXSW Interactive Big Bag artist Dana Tanamachi–Williams
- Venue poster art from New York cartoonist Dan Shefelman
- An overview of the hard-working SXSW Interactive Festival staff
Also, be sure to make use of all the functionality of this digital version of the 2014 SXSW Interactive Program Book:
- Browse the interactive Table of Contents to quickly navigate the entire book
- Use the search function to search the entire book for the answers you need
If you are a SXSW Interactive, Gold or Platinum registrant, then you will be given a hard / print copy of this digital version when you pick up your badge at the Austin Convention Center beginning Thursday, March 6. If you haven’t registered for SXSW Interactive, Gold or Platinum yet, then what are you waiting for? Purchase your badge for the 2014 event by clicking on this link.