Each March in Austin, Texas diverse groups of creatives across interactive, film, and music industries converge at the SXSW Conference & Festivals to discover what’s next.
From inspiring Keynotes and collaborative sessions to world premieres and showcases, SXSW spans an action-packed 10 days. With several new programming tracks for 2020 and so many options, it can be challenging to know which badge is the right choice for you.
To help you narrow down your SXSW Badge decision, take our handy Badge Quiz! Select the Conference Tracks and Festivals that most interest you, and discover which badge and arrival date best fits your needs and then register early for the best rates.
What to Expect from SXSW
- New films, music, exhibitions, sessions, and beyond
- Unique opportunities to network directly with attendees from around the world
- Find new business opportunities
- Gain one-on-one advice from industry experts at Mentor Sessions
- See what’s next in tech at the Innovation Awards, SXSW Pitch, and more
- Meet and celebrate creatives at various awards ceremonies
- Eat all the tacos and BBQ you can
- Get inspired by diverse programming from visionaries and thought leaders
- Explore the eclectic city of Austin while enjoying the beautiful weather (March is typically sunny and warm, y’all)
- Expect the unexpected!
Join Us for SXSW 2020
Ready to seize the moment and secure your badge? Register to join us March 13-22, 2020 in Austin, Texas for 10 days of unparalleled discovery, learning, and networking with creatives across interactive, film, and music industries at the SXSW Conference & Festivals!
Photo by Aaron Rogosin