- Unlocking The Truth defies expectations
Story from NY Times.
- Five lessons the faltering music business could learn from TV
Post from The Daily Beast.
- Jody Gerson named head of Universal Music Publishing Group
Story from Billboard. ...
The 2015 SXSW® Music and Media Conference will take place Tuesday, March 17 - Saturday, March 21 here in Austin, Texas! Whether you're an experienced veteran or relatively new to the music biz, you'll find intriguing discussions and rare opportunities to meet people who can help advance your ambitions.
Last month, I wrote a short article called “Tips for Musicians: How to Apply for SXSW”. The following can be considered a companion piece of sorts, focusing on what attributes we look for in the artists we invite to showcase at SXSW.
There are a few key things that...
SXSW marketing and exhibitions are open for business and gearing up for an awesome 2015 season, filled with opportunities to connect with our attendees!
- Meet the Music, Film and Interactive industries' best and brightest job-seeking professionals at the SXSW Job Market.
- Promote and Demonstrate your instruments, gear or ...
SXSWfm is the Official Radio Station of SXSW. The goal of the channel is to reflect the wide spectrum of sounds you can hear when you attend the SXSW Music Festival: all kinds of music from all over the world. Last year, over 2,000 bands from 55 countries performed here...
- Why songwriters and indie publishers need the PROs
Commentary from Billboard.
- Pop meets propaganda courtesy of US border agency
Story from LA Times.
- Apple closes Beats deal
Post from CNET. ...